Sept 3, 2014 originally posted by this author/self on Examiner.
Infectious good humor can be summed up in only two words: Kellie Pickler! This former ‘American Idol‘ contestant-turned-country-music-artist can be said to be one-of-a-kind. We recently had the opportunity to attend a live, intimate Kellie Pickler concert in Nashville and it was a most enjoyable event. Held at the Four Points By Sheraton, Nashville-Brentwood, the event took place in a small room with between 100 and 150 invited people who were ready for a good time and ready for some great entertainment by Kellie Pickler.
Kellie Pickler performs onstage at the 2014 CMA Festival on June 6, 2014 in Nashville, Tennessee.
In the (formerly) attached video you will see ‘Country Music Star Kellie Pickler LIVE’ (16 minute video) as she talks about her life and about her grandmother who had lung cancer. This inspired Kellie to ‘Partner with The American Lung Association to Launch Lung Force’.
- Oak Ridge Boys: Next 5 Tour Dates
- Taylor Swift “Shake It Off” Review, plus 13 photos at MTV Awards
- ‘Free Taco Bell For Life’ Up For Grabs In Chain’s Longshot Contest
- Hello Kitty: Sanrio Reveals Hello Kitty Is Not A Cat
- Kellie Pickler: Private concert at Four Points Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood